Thursday 1 May 2008

Proud to be Blue!

In a previous post I talked about 2008 being the 20th anniversary of my becoming an English teacher. Anyone who's been in one of my classes or remembers me through Language in London / Camden College of English knows that my lifelong obsession is Chelsea Football Club. And this love of Chelsea has dominated my life since I was 5!!

Last night, at Stamford Bridge, we watched the mighty Blues beat Liverpool to get to the Champions League final. Getting into work this morning, I've read every newspaper report online, sent emails to a few friends, checked prices for getting to the final in Moscow and just smiled a lot. At some stage I need to think about work!

Come on you blues!

Stuart Rubenstein
Principal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your team! I'm sure you will enjoy the English final, and good luck for Chelsea in Moscow.

Musa Ambulante said...

It's Chelsea's duty to beat Manchester in Moscow.

Ooops... I suppose I'm saying this because I'm a bit resentful with M.U for beating Barça :S

(Yes, I might enjoy football, but secretly).