Saturday 2 June 2007

Saturday 02 June... 1037 am

Got to Camden this morning at 0730 to check that all the right labels were on the things we wanted to take to the new building. Rob arrived at 0815 and we sat outside the school and had a coffee. Then the removal firm turned up with 6 guys ready to get everything onto the lorry. An hour and a half later and Camden College of English was on the back of the lorry and on the road to Bloomsbury!!!

Now we're here and I'm writing this blog because there's nothing for me to do while the guys are unloading and carrying all the heavy stuff up the stairs.

It's a great feeling to be at 42 Bloomsbury Street ... in fact, it feels right.

Alejandra has come in to help (and do some cleaning) and I'm expecting some students to turn up later in the day. At some time Greta will pop in with Ben...

Right... now I have to get back to giving instructions!

Stuart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...goodbye, my old camden college of english...