Thursday 31 May 2007

We're online!

I can now report that 42 Bloomsbury is now online... and the new student internet cafe is working. We still don't have the computers in the office - hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. Anyway, thanks to Jules and Mike, the computer wizards who have set everything up.

The big move is planned for Saturday when we are bringing everything over from the old building and then we open on Monday to teach our first classes here.

Don't worry, I'll be running around taking photos all day and will post them here.

Stuart

1 comment:

Musa Ambulante said...

Congratulations! Uff, you're having a busy weekend :S Monday is a bank holiday in here (we couldn't do it last week as the rest of the world), so I'll think of you all, having fun in class, or maybe having a party in class ;)(I'll console myself just resting all day long ;))

Send kisses to Greta and Ale and for you, of course.

And by the way, ¿cómo van tus clases de español? ;)

Mua!

-Jen