Tuesday 21 October 2008

I am so sorry!!!!

I haven't posted anything on this blog for a month... and I am sorry!

The only excuse that I have is that I have been working so hard. Do you believe me?

At this time of year... after the busy summer season... all my energy is about preparing for the following year. My plans for 2009 are to visit Spain, Italy, Germany, Dubai and Brazil on marketing trips. A language school without students is no good... so I have to go out there to find the students!

In 2009 we have a special new system where our students can design their own course so that it is a unique programme. I've started to put these details on www.langaugeinlondon.com but I still have some work to do there.

And finally... there will be more regular posts on here.... I promise.

Stuart Rubenstein
Principal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mr Rubinstein! I've been seriously considering the possibility of studying in London for a short period (2 weeks) in July 2009, and your institution seems to be one of the most interesting among those I've collected information about. I'm really interested about the Cultural Experience course, maybe combined with a general English course. My big question is: is there any possibility for a poor Brazilian teacher (working at public schools, with secondary students) to have a scholarship? My goal is to improve my English and offer my students better quality in teaching. I live in Recife, Northeast Brazil, and currently I'm also a postgraduate student doing research on discourse analysis on popular music lyrics.
So, wishing a response from you,
Best regards

Julio

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Doris from Italy. e talked on the phone this summer when I was helping my fiend Matteo with the forms etc. He came back so excited, that I'm now planning to come myself next summer. I would have loved to come with my little brother, but I read that the minimum age is 16, and he will be 14 next summer. Neverthless, i'm looking forward to read more about his new opportunity, and i'll contact you soon. Cheers.
Doris

Unknown said...

Hi Stuart,

I just want to say that I enjoyed my time in London and love this school.

So, let me know if I can help you to get some students from Tuebingen into one of your classes.

Best wishes,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

happy to read again. I will test your new system.