Wednesday 15 August 2007

Ramon the Winner

Ramon is in the front row wearing a yellow t-shirt. But why is he getting a special mention?
Well, he first came to the school in 1992 (yes, 1992!) and has been a regular summer visitor ever since. More than anything, Ramon likes coming to London and seeing his old friends and keeping his English at a good level. This year he's become a minor celebrity in the city because he's had one of his photos published in "The London Paper", an evening newspaper read by millions of commuters on the way home from work. His winning photo was of an Indian dance festival in Trafalgar Square.
See you next year Ramon!

Stuart

3 comments:

Denis said...

Hello Everyone,
As a former student I'd like to say congratulations to Ramon! :-)
I hope (no, it's better to write: I'm sure) he's having a great time at school and in LondON!
Fortunately I know another student whose photo also was published in LondON - just after he had left the school. ;-)
I enjoyed a great time with you, what for I'm really grateful! Thank you! :-)

All the best for you,

Denis

Anonymous said...

Dear freind Stu, Guess who I am:
I give you two clues:

"I can`t believe it`s not butter"
"walking across the sitting room"

I could `t believe when I saw Ramon at your blog, he was one of my classmates at the college... in 1993.
have you guess?

Stuart Rubenstein said...

to anonymous... it's driving me mad... I remember jokes in class about "I can't believe it's not butter" and I remember something about Genesis lyrics... but I can remember who you are... give me another clue (please)....