Wednesday 6 June 2007

Day 3...

We're all beginning to relax and settle down in our new surroundings. It's amazing how you need to "learn a building".
The office has an echo and I keep telling Alejandra to ssshhh. The teachers are deciding which is their favourite classroom and the students are starting to feel at home (in the first couple of days they didn't want to touch anything because it all looked so new).

I know I've spent a lot of time talking about the building but it's because it is part of our vision to create a wonderful language school. I haven't forgotten that the most important aspect is the people: those who work and those who study here.

So... let me take this opportunity in public to say a big THANK YOU to Alejandra, Rob, Aileen, Ashleigh, Dragan, Rebecca, Steve - our fantastic team who have all done so much to help.

Stuart

5 comments:

Pablo said...

Wonderful job.
Congratulations!!!
With regret I feel not to be there with you all.
Fantastic sofas.
big hug. Pablo (father-in -law)

Stuart Rubenstein said...

Pablo - I thought you would like the sofas!
Stuart

Musa Ambulante said...

Can you be attentive in class sitting in a wonderful soft sofa? :o :o :o

;)

- Jen

Pablo said...

of course I like the sofas. You can be attentive in class (and in a psychoanalytical treatmen) sitting in a soft sofa. And you can sleep confortable if necesary. Pablo

Anonymous said...

I love the sofas as well. And the most comfortable you are, the more you learn.