Wednesday 16 May 2007

Moving news....

The latest news on the move to the new school building is that all the furniture has been delivered and the cabling for the computers has been completed.
We need some time to get each classroom ready now (putting up the whiteboards etc) and then we need to set up all the computers and phone system and then.... we'll be ready to open the door and welcome our students. I can't wait!

So, if you are an old student - please check you have the right address and come to visit us in our new home next time you are in London. We love visits!

If you are a new student... we know you will love the new school and have a fantastic learning experience.

I'm going to spend today opening packages and moving furniture... tomorrow I will probably report that I have a bad back!! If any volunteers want to come and help me............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey stu!
wow, so many good news, congratulations for the new location, it looks great!!
I'm in London at the moment, when will it be a good time for me [and my baby Oliver] to go and see you at Camden?
Big Kiss
Virginia

stuart said...

Virginia! You're welcome any time... you know that!

How old is Oliver? My little Benjamin is now one and a half.

Stuart

Anonymous said...

Oliver is 7 months, he's the cutest baby [I'm not biased], you'll meet him
When are you moving to Bloomsbury? I would like to go to Camden though, before you move to the other site... maybe tomorrow [friday] afternoon????
let me know

Stuart Rubenstein said...

I should be in school most of the day today (Friday) and would love to see you. I'm sure Oliver is cute but the cutest....? Maybe we shouldn't be competitive parents!

See you later!
Stuart