Monday 30 April 2007

Not really about English...


I thought I would take a break from posting about the school and share my favourite photo (not including pictures of my little son!).
This is the Chelsea team when I started to support them... a long time ago. Looking at the familiar faces you can see that they played because they loved the game and not for the money. I miss those days!

And for those who don't know!
Back row: Birchenall, Bonetti, Baldwin, McCreadie,
Hutchinson, Webb, Cooke, Houseman, Mulligan.
Front: Osgood (the legend!), Hinton, Boyle, Hollins

Those were the days!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and zola (the player, not the writer!)is/was like them...

post scriptum_
May (the month!) is started with a note of nostalgy....

Stuart Rubenstein said...

Rosa... I don't want to turn this into a blog about Chelsea because I spend too much time thinking about football anyway!

But one day I'll put the pictures on here of the time I had dinner with Zola in Sardinia... what an evening!